Tuesday, October 13, 2009

So it continues....

I have been so far hitting my targets this past couple of days.
I can't believe I haven't drank more than 5 cups a day :-o not like me!
I haven't been snacking on rubbish the worst things I have had if the gingerbread men biscuits and only had one per day, really hoping it means the scales have moved down when I next step on it.

I went to the gym again tonight, hoping to maybe get another session in at the end of the week. Also have been doing a lot of walking, and went swimming with Phoenix this afternoon, although wasn't doing lengths, but surely the water tension helps?

Tonight's gym action has improvements:

0.9miles and 108cals burned on treadmill, hoping a 10 minute mile next time, which I think for someone who hasn't exercise in months and ate rubbish, is not too shabby.
2.4miles on bike and 70cals burned although that was in 13mins as I put the time up as I wanted to do 2miles (guess I achieved that.... next time I want 2.5miles)
Also did up upper body weights, and the row machine for 7 mins, which takes my cardio time to 30mins. Can you see a round number pattern going on??

Next time I might work up the courage to get back on the cross trainer, I have a love hate relationship with it, mentally quite negative about it, as I don't think I'm very good at it. It's tough! Suppose I need tough to get my jiggle butt into order.

Time for bed, as Hubby is already there!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done - you're off to a good start! I feel inspired by you!! Frenchie xxx